Carrizozo Woman’s Club meeting as held on 9 October 2025 at 10 AM Treasurer's Report Molly shared financial information. The Treasurer's report is on file. Any questions should be directed to her. She had paid first installment of insurance. Quick Books (used for financials) is now being purchased through Tech Soup, a cloud-based organization supporting non-profits. This saved us a considerable amount. As Casa Mañana has sold, books are being changed to reflect non-profit status. We had several guests! (I hope I didn't miss any. This part went quickly! If I missed someone, let me know so I can fix this.) Guests included Hope, from White Oaks, who manages the 408 gallery; Connie, a former Carrizozo resident who has recently returned; and Brittany & Cadence who are new residents as of this summer. Bingo for Boobs (Susan S. for Yolla) We are keeping name Bingo for Boobs, even though it is not during October (Breast Cancer Awareness month). It will be held at the Club on N...
Comments
Post a Comment